Monday, April 22, 2013

{Craft Workshop} The DIY Bride


Have you ever spent sleepless nights because of excessive excitement your heart feels like jumping out of your body to strut a silly dance and run like crazy?!? This pretty much describes my nocturnal activities lately.

Today, I can finally holler with exhilaration and share with you what has been keeping me up late at night - I'll be hosting another workshop on DIY crafts!!! This time I'll be focusing on crafts that will be helpful to brides who'd like to personalize details in their weddings. I will be teaching fabric, yarn and paper flowers and  will be sharing tips and techniques to create your own bouquet, boutonniere, wedding garter, headbands/headpieces, decor and a lot more!

Participants will be given a kit that includes fabrics, yarns, printed papers, elastic laces, garterized bands, rhinestones and embellishments so you can start working on your DIY projects. Limited slots are available! Please email candidlypretty@yahoo.com or text 0905-2212141 for more details.

Hope to see you there!

Pretty poster hand-drawn by Ella of 365.4. Thank you so much ziz! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment